Delusional Stalkers#12 - Starring Genius Harry Munker and Low IQ Babs McKay

 


“Everything u said Alex is true .. I suppose I have to agree with u she’s not mentally ill but like u said I think it’s even worse than mental illness .. with mental illness u have to sort of feel sorry for the person but with her it’s worse she’s evil to her core and that’s where the danger comes from .. I believe she should get a life time ban from the internet and be banned from going near any children or having any indirect contact with children and that also goes for Jake Clarke Justin pomeroy ass1000 Shelly mote and Matthew Taylor.”

DISCLAIMER

This video is produced for satirical, comedic, and entertainment purposes only. It is intended to poke fun at, parody, and mock ideas, opinions, behaviours, and events in the grand tradition of humour and satire.

No malice is intended, and no serious offence should be inferred from anything presented.

The purpose of this video is to entertain, amuse, and perhaps raise a smile. If you disagree with what's being said, that's perfectly fine. If you laugh, even better.

Viewer discretion, common sense, and a sense of humour are strongly recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delusional Stalkers#5 - DJ Darkside

Delusional Stalkers#1

Delusional Stalkers#4